I am William, a Scala specialist with test-driven development, Spark and functional programming.
I have written a variety of Scala resources, such as Scala Algorithms and The Essential SBT tutorial (build tool for Scala), as well as contributed to open source projects, written articles and presented talks.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Experience & Methodology
Here are some of my open source contributions.
- The GraalVM native-image plug-in for SBT: github.com/sbt/sbt-native-packager/pull/1165
- github.com/ScalaWilliam/xs4s, an XML Streaming for Scala library for multi-GB files, with an FS2 layer.
- Scala: I've contributed to scala/dotty, scala/scala, playframework/playframework, sbt/sbt-git, hseeberger/akka-sse and others
- Unit testing is simple
- What are advantages of Scala over Kotlin?
- Web standards for content syndication
- Why Scala didn't miss the Android opportunity
- How I deal with greenfield technical debt
- Capturing Packets with Scala Native and libpcap
- Limit degrees of freedom in development
- The most important Streaming abstraction
- Essential SBT
- Feature Switches, Inheritance and Agile with Scala & JMX on the JVM
© 2012-2020 William Narmontas