I am an experienced software engineer specialising in Scala.
Scala is a programming language for Java used to make Twitter, LinkedIn, Netflix, Verizon, The Guardian, AirBnB and many others.
I've been building websites and software since 2004 and specialising in Scala since 2013.
A few testimonials...
... and many more on my LinkedIn profile.
Also on Google+.
- Capturing Packets with Scala Native and libpcap
- Java 8 Nashorn CLI use case: prepending ISO instant to CSV from UNIX timestamp
- Scala Nashorn Interaction
- Limit degrees of freedom in development
- The most important Streaming abstraction
- Essential SBT
- Feature Switches, Inheritance and Agile with Scala & JMX on the JVM
Open Source projects
- Git Watch, July 2016 to now.
- ActionFPS, January 2014 to now.
- Amazon Wishlist API for Scala with Play, July 2013 to now.
- XML Streaming for Scala (xs4s), December 2013 to now.
- duel.gg, January 2014 to now.
- XML Printing for Scala, December 2013 to now.
- Sygments: Pygments for Scala, June 2014 to June 2016.
- PasteBox: Minimalist PHP Pastebin, February 2007 to July 2009.
- Milano House Curtains, August 2012 to now
Societies & clubs
© 2012-2016 Apt Elements Limited.
Registration No. 08610110 in England & Wales, VAT registration No. 168113219.
Registered office: Unit 8, Kd Tower Cotterells, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP1 1FW.
"Scala William" is a trading name of Apt Elements Limited.
Company Director Vykintas Narmontas, professionally known as William Narmontas.
This page is editable on GitHub. Sitemap.