I specialise in Scala, a programming language for the JVM.
I've been building websites and software since 2004 and specialising in Scala since 2013.
Also on Google+.
- Unit testing is simple
- 2017 freelance development platforms
- Certifications I'm considering, as an experienced software engineer
- What are advantages of Scala over Kotlin?
- Why Scala didn't miss the Android opportunity
- How I deal with greenfield technical debt
- Capturing Packets with Scala Native and libpcap
- Java 8 Nashorn CLI use case: prepending ISO instant to CSV from UNIX timestamp
- Scala Nashorn Interaction
- Limit degrees of freedom in development
- The most important Streaming abstraction
- Essential SBT
- Feature Switches, Inheritance and Agile with Scala & JMX on the JVM
Open Source projects
- scalajs-cli-demo, May 2017 to now.
- EventSource Hub, April 2017 to now.
- Express on ScalaJS on NodeJS, April 2017.
- Git Work, October 2016 to now.
- Git Watch, July 2016 to now.
- ActionFPS, January 2014 to now.
- Amazon Wishlist API for Scala with Play, July 2013 to now.
- XML Streaming for Scala (xs4s), December 2013 to now.
- duel.gg, January 2014 to now.
- XML Printing for Scala, December 2013 to now.
- Sygments: Pygments for Scala, June 2014 to June 2016.
- PasteBox: Minimalist PHP Pastebin, February 2007 to July 2009.
- Milano House Curtains, August 2012 to now
Societies & clubs
© 2012-2017 Apt Elements Limited.
Registration No. 08610110 in England & Wales, VAT registration No. 168113219.
Registered office: Unit 8, Kd Tower Cotterells, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP1 1FW.
"Scala William" is a trading name of Apt Elements Limited.
This page is editable on GitHub. Sitemap.